|Image from Collaborative Communications.|
Monday, September 24, 2018
- Juniors - Part I: Students will meet with the college representative from Midland College to discuss the importance of documentation and how it relates to the college and career application process.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Juniors - Part II: Students will have a follow-up meeting to the previous day's session, and begin developing the College Folder.
- Seniors - Part I: Students will meet with the college representative from Midland College and discuss college expectations, documentation catch-up, and the creation of a college folder.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Seniors - Part II: Students will meet for the second part of their planning meetings and discuss the college application process and begin working with ApplyTexas.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Seniors - Part III: Students will meet for the third part of their planning series and talk about financial aid and FAFSA.