Requesting High School Transcripts

            Transcript Request Form - Electronic Version (Current Students)
            Transcript Request Form - Paper Version (Current Students)

            Transcript Request Form - Paper Version (Former Students)
                      ** For your security, all transcript requests for former students must be sent with a
                           copy of a current driver's license or state-issued ID card.
                      ** Three ways to send a transcript request form:
                               (1) By Mail:
                                               Iraan High School
                                               c/o Nikki Parker or Carrie Holmes
                                               PO Box 486
                                               Iraan, TX 79744
                               (2) By Email: (include "TRANSCRIPT REQUEST" in Subject Line)
                               (3) By Fax: (432) 639-2501 (include a coversheet)

Requesting Dual Credit Transcripts

If you are a student that completed courses through UTPB (University of the Permian Basin) or Midland College, you will need to request a transcript individually from those schools.

     UTPB Registrar's Office (432-552-2635)
            Online Transcript Request for UTPB

     Midland College Registrar's Office
            Online Transcript Request for Midland College

Other School Records

If you are needing to request scores for the ACT or SAT be sent on your behalf, you will need to contact ACT or SAT directly to process that request.